TST Outdoor Toys Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TST Outdoor Toys Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 April 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- company name and VAT number(if required)
- contact information including telephone and email address
- address information fir invoicing and delivery
- other information relevant to customer orders/deliveries
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping – all invoices are required to be kept 6 years.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send emails on your order status progress and later about product recalls if required using the email address which you have provided.
- We pass on your name, address, email and telephone details to our carriers to efficiently carry out the delivery process.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not take credit or debit card details, all payments details are handled by a leading card processing gateway who ensure your payment details are processed under the Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can then keep your items your purchase in your basket even if you return to the website at a later time.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling the website to process your order easier. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- when you are asked to create an account on the website, look for the box that you can tick to indicate that you DO want to receive a newsletter from us for direct marketing purposes. This is by default not selected, so you will not get a newsletter from us unless you opt in. You will still receive email updates on the progress of your order as it moves from payment processed, to dispatched etc.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by removing the tick from My Account page.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to TST Outdoor Toys Ltd, 47 St Helier Avenue, Morden, Surrey, SM4 6HY, United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information we are entitled do so.