Only available to mainland Great Britain due to physical weight of drum.
10mm diameter, 133 stranded solid core galvanised steel cable wire rope.
The cable has a machined heavy duty hard eye thimble at one end, and “fused & tapered” at the other so will not fray and become unmanageable. Do NOT cut the cable!
Weight: 25.00kg + Drum
Zip Wire Essential Cable Details:
- 10mm diameter.
- 19×7 – strand configuration required to give a quiet and vibration free ride. (Other cables 7×7, 7×19 etc will wear the trolley too quickly as it is not a smooth surface, as it has a hexagonal shaped profile).
- Solid Core – the hidden core of cable is steel not fibre as found in cheap cable which will give to much stretch and the correct tension will not be achieved).
- Galvanized – outdoor weather protection using a zinc coating to of the steel in order to prevent rusting.
- Thimble Eye – used to aid fixing without weakening the integral strands.
- Machined Ferrule Clamp – gives the ultimate strength to cable assembly – better than manual clamps.
- Certification Stamp – Test certificate number stamped on Ferrule stamp for reassurance of quality.
- Heat-shrink – covers lose strands at dead end to meet safety standards.
Fused and Tapered end – prevents cable strands unravelling and aids threading through equipment.
This item meets an EN1176-4:2017 compliant installation when installed following the safety guidelines.