12mm diameter, 133 stranded solid core galvanised steel cable straddle strap.
200cm ( 6.5 ft ) long to pass through a tree or structure and make a second eye. Machine eye end to be attached to a cable holding device.
The cable has a machined heavy duty ferrule with a hard eye at a single end.
Zip Wire Essential Cable Details:
- 12mm diameter.
- 19×7 – strand configuration just like the trolley cable this has a smooth 18 side shaped profile.
- Solid Core – the hidden core of cable is steel not fibre as found in cheap cable which will give to much stretch and the correct tension will not be achieved).
- Galvanized – outdoor weather protection using a zinc coating to of the steel in order to prevent rusting.
- Hard Eye – used to aid fixing allowing fitting into the cable holding device.
- Machined Ferrule Clamp – gives the ultimate strength to cable assembly – better than manual clamps.
- Certification Stamp – Test certificate number stamped on Ferrule stamp for reassurance of quality.
- Heat-shrink – covers lose strands at dead end to meet safety standards.
This item meets an EN1176-4:2017 compliant installation when installed following the safety guidelines.